Mistglade Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistglade Forest

On the border of Rosewood Terrace is a forest, filled with the beasts of legend...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sacred River
Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:05 pm by Levithon

» Advertisements
Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:15 pm by Jasper

» Levithon the Fallen
Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyWed May 20, 2015 4:49 pm by Jasper

» Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard
Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:54 pm by Rariel

» Autumn Castle Courtyard
Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:36 am by Jasper

» Ice-Skin Castle Courtyard
Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:34 am by Jasper

» Forest-Blood Castle Courtyard
Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:32 am by Jasper

» Silver-Breath Castle
Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:50 pm by Rariel

» Rariel the Sweet
Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:54 pm by Rariel

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasper
Admin
Jasper

Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard   Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyThu May 14, 2015 6:29 am

Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard Fantasy_worlds_06
Back to top Go down
http://mistglade-forest.createaforum.net
Jasper
Admin
Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard   Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Jasper landed in the courtyard, perching atop a crumbling tombstone and surveying the garden of nightshade flowers. He stepped off of the cracked headstone, bending down to pick a purple-petaled flower from the cobbles; it was a withering death plant, and he showed pity on the dying creature. Jas picked up a ceramic pot, painted black and filled with rich-looking soil, and dug a small hole. He placed the plant root first into it, packing the soil around them when he had finished and picked up a blood canister. He looked around, making sure that he would not allure any of his underlings with the smell, and dumped it in, mixing the soil with his pale fingers.
He watched as the Death flower burst into a beautiful bloom, smiling, and sat on a wooden bench next to its pot. A black kitten, whom Rariel had named "Shire," leapt gracefully onto the bench, nuzzling into his chest.
"Slow down there, Shire." he laughed, picking her up and placing her in his lap, running his had along her furry back, "I'm not ready for an interspecies relationship yet."
Back to top Go down
Rariel

Rariel

PostSubject: Re: Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard   Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:56 pm

"Ah..." Rariel seemed to materialize behind Jas, "I see you like gardening." She looked at the death flower, stroking its petals with an outstretched, pale finger. She sat down on the bench next to him, gathering Shire into her lap just as her Raven landed on the rim of the Death flower's pot.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Admin
Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard   Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:15 am

Jasper mused over her observation, "I like most living creatures. personally, I prefer the to stay alive rather than die. less useful, dead creatures." He stroked her raven-black hair absentmindedly, as if she were his child and not a good friend, "I know you feel the same way."
Back to top Go down
Rariel

Rariel

PostSubject: Re: Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard   Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:41 pm

"Interesting." she hummed, leaning her cheek into the palm of his hand, "and you are only half right, Master, I like only plants and animals. Humanoids I could care less about."
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Admin
Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard   Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:26 am

Jasper retracted his hand, brows furrowing in thought. "What about the rest of our court, Rariel?" he asked, now running a hand over her right wing--the one closest to him, "what about us, your family?"
Back to top Go down
Rariel

Rariel

PostSubject: Re: Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard   Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:28 am

"Of course I care about our family." she made a pout with her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Admin
Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard   Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Jasper frowned, pinching her bottom lip with two fingers. "No pouting."
Back to top Go down
Rariel

Rariel

PostSubject: Re: Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard   Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:54 pm

Rariel swatted his hand away from her face, "Cut that out." and gathered a handful of the hair on his head, forcing him to nod in agreement with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard   Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver-Breath Castle Courtyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mistglade Forest :: Roleplay In the Forest :: Vampire's Court-
Jump to: